Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Breakfast Burritos




I needed something different. Every morning I make a breakfast sandwich. It's on a whole grain english muffin toasted, has a slice of 2% American cheese, a slice of turkey bacon and an egg and we garnish it with sugar free grape jelly. Every. Single. Morning. J is perfectly happy with this - he really likes it. I like it too, but sometimes I forgo the english muffin and make cheese eggs and eat it with the turkey bacon. Sometimes I have oatmeal. I just get bored. So, I got us some healthy tortillas and made breakfast burritos. The ingredients are pretty much the same. except I added chopped baby bell peppers to the mix. Just a small change, but it was what I needed.

Ingredients (makes 2 = 1 serving):
1 egg
baby bell peppers
1 slice of turkey bacon
salsa
hot sauce
2 tortillas


No comments: