Turkey bacon, or bacon bacon (cut into thirds)
1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
Make the Balsamic Reduction
1. Boil the balsamic vinegar. Simmer until reduced to half.
2. Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Continue stirring until sticky and thick.
3. Let cool.
Cook the Bacon Wrapped Dates
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wrap the dates in the bacon and seal with a toothpick (edges on the bottom)
3. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes (until crisp and edges are brown)
5. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes and serve
Plate the dates and drizzle the balsamic reduction over to taste. Enjoy!
This is a great appetizer and I'll be making this for my bestie's baby shower in January!