Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bison Burger, Anyone?

I know, it's been THREE months since I last blogged. I've been busy. AND I also lost the USB cable so I wasn't able to import photos from the camera. I still haven't found the cable, but I managed to import the photos because I am savvy... or rather found another USB from some other equipment we have...

I made bison burger awhile ago. Don't remember when, but J really liked it and it's supposed to be healthier than beef. We're always game to try healthy things as long as they don't taste bad. And the bison meat was a win.


I used the bison the same way I would any turkey or beef burger. I did add caramelized onions. It was cooked in marsala wine (I was trying to finish up my bottle of marsala wine). It was pretty delicious and really the only other thing different was the bison instead of beef.



No comments: