Ingredients (just four if you count salt & pepper!):
- Pork butt (I used the smallest piece available at the store - about 3 lbs.) - you can also use shoulder
- Salt & Pepper
- A can of Coke (not Diet Coke - regular Coke)
1. Generously salt & pepper the meat.
2. Place in your slow cooker.
3. Pour the can of Coke into the slow cooker.
4. Cook on low for 8 hours
5. After 8 hours, remove the meat and dump the remaining juices (save about 3/4 cup of the juice to keep the meat from drying out.
6. Place the meat back in the slow cooker and shred with forks, pour some of the remaining juice back in to moisten.
7. Toast buns (I used dinner rolls, so they were more like sliders), top with your favorite barbeque sauce.
Serve with coleslaw, cornbread, mac & cheese, potato fries - whatever you like. Yum yum and so EASY!