Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scallops for lunch

I know it's been a while since I posted. I just haven't had time to cook anything blog-worthy. But, this past Monday, I decided I needed to use up the scallops I had and made myself a really nice scallop dish for lunch. It was REALLY good. And it was a nice treat 1. to have scallops for lunch (with a glass of wine) - in the middle of the day on a MONDAY and 2. to get back in the kitchen and make something nice and well, blog-worthy.
So, here it is! Monday scallops for lunch. I subscribe to Tasting Table and get recipes emailed to me on the daily, or weekly, I don't know. When I saw this one, I was inspired - it was super easy and I had all the ingredients - well, I used a white peach instead of a nectarine, but whatevs... Click here for the recipe.

No comments: