Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Cookies

Work has started to get stressful for me and it's sure to get only worse. So, to keep sane and destress, I go into the kitchen after work and make stuff. This past week, I have baked LOTS of cookies. More cookies than I have ever baked in my life. I had fun because I knew I was going to share them with the people I love. I made 7.5 dozen snicker doodle cookies, 3 dozen rosemary pine nut cookies and another 4 dozen gingerbread cookies. I used ninja shaped cookie cutters, and so they were ninja-bread cookies. So awesome! I will give them their own post.

Here are some pictures of my snicker doodle and rosemary pine nut cookies. They were really tasty and hopefully are still tasty when they arrive to the homes of my loved ones.

Snicker Doodles:




Rosemary Pine Nut Cookies:


Packed and all ready to ship:

1 comment:

l0r said...

Did I ever tell you thank you for the delicious cookies?! THANKS AGAIN!